The main point here is the car. You might think it's an oldtimer, but actually it is only old beattle with painted tires :). Good idea!
And I have to share one more, old, but good idea - singing under shower old good song.
My favorite these days is:
Rolling Stones - Out of control
"I was young / I was foolish / I was angry / I was vain / I was charming / I was lucky / tell me how have I changed
Now, I'm out, oh, out of control..."
Find yours and shout!
L.







Outfit: blouse - Zara, shorts - H&M, tights - unknown, shoes - Zara, bag - Accessorize, coat - my design, watch - Diesel, earings - Six 

2 comments:

euphorias room says:
at: November 6, 2012 at 2:49 PM said...

You have an amazing blog!
Maybe want to follow each other, just let me know :)

Unknown says:
at: November 6, 2012 at 7:38 PM said...

Thanks.
No problem, it's a DeaL :).